We recognize the importance of and are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
We will occasionally update this Policy to reflect Company changes and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to be informed of how we are protecting your information. Any amendments to this Policy will be notified to you by posting an updated version of this Policy on our website.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Personal information is information which identifies you, or from which you can reasonably be identified, such as your full name, or name and postal address.
We collect personal information through a variety of methods and contact points. For example, information is collected:
• in the course of providing our goods or services to you,
• when you apply for a job with us,
• becoming an advertiser;
• signing up to an account;
• becoming a subscriber;
• posting comments;
• entering into competitions;
• if you make an enquiry with us
• if you become a client or debtor.
If we provide a credit service, we may collect and hold the following credit information:
• identification information (name, date of birth, addresses, passport or drivers licence numbers and/or name of entity, ABN, contact name, telephone numbers, fax number, emails),
• type and amount of credit sought,
• trade or personal references (name of entity, ABN, contact name, telephone numbers, fax number, emails, years trading with you and name telephone numbers, fax number, emails),
• publicly available information about creditworthiness,
• consumer credit liability information,
• default information,
• repayment history information,
• payment information in relation to an overdue payment, and
• other information we require in order to provide a service to you.
When you visit our website, we may use “cookies” or similar technologies to collect date. A cookie is a small data file on your computer and enables us to recognise you each time you visit us. Cookies help us in many ways, for example, by saving your region and language preferences. Our web security cookies are not used to collect personal information on this web site. Our website collects the following information:
• your server address,
• your top-level domain name,
• the date and time of your visit;
• the pages you accessed;
• the previous site you visited; and,
• the type of browser you are using.
We may use your cookie data to:
• count the number of times you visit our sites,
• compile anonymous statistics on website use, and
• gather information on the type of Internet Browser and operating systems used.
All personal information collected by us is treated as confidential. By providing us with your personal and/or credit information you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy. It is our intention that this Policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable Australian privacy laws.
3. USE & DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect, hold and disclose personal and credit information for the following purposes:
• as part of providing our goods and services to you;
• to fulfil administrative functions associated with our goods and services;
• to enter into contract with you or third parties;
• to measure and improve our goods and services;
• to respond to your inquiries;
• to allow us to provide advertising material to you regarding us, our clients, and other business partners,
• to personalize and customize your experiences on our websites;
• other purposes related to any of the above.
• third parties that provide goods and services to us or through us;
• third parties, such as marketing and digital agencies who may send you our e-newsletters on our behalf;
• our website host or software providers,
• other organisations listed as references in a credit application
We will only do this in the following circumstances:
• where you have consented,
• where the secondary purpose is directly related to the primary purpose, and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information in such a way, or
• where we are permitted or required by law, or it is in the interests of public safety to do so.
You should be aware that we may use your email address to contact you in the future. We will not sell or pass on your details to third parties.
4. MANAGEMENT & SECURITY
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our site. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we have collected.
Information which is collected may be stored in electronic or in hard copy form. Such information may be held by us, or by an administrator, or by a third party, which we have engaged to provide services. We use reasonable measures to ensure its security on our systems and prevent unauthorized disclosure or use.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
5. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
If you would like to access, review, correct, delete or update your personal or credit information, you may contact us (see section 12 below). When you contact us, please provide your name and contact details (including your email address, address and telephone number) and specify clearly what information you would like to access, review, correct or update, providing reasons and any supporting material. We may need to share this request with third parties to enable us to respond. We will try to respond to request as soon as reasonably practicable. If we deny your request, we will provide you with a written notice with reasons for the refusal.
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We provide links to third party websites outside of our website. These linked sites are not under our control, and we do not accept any responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website and your access and use thereof.
Before disclosing your information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that website(s) and its privacy statement and/or policy.
7. CONTACT US
If you wish to:
• gain access to your personal information;
• make a complaint about a breach of your privacy;
• contact us with a query about how your information is collected or used; or
• contact us in relation to any aspect of this Policy,
you can write to or our Privacy Officer who’s contact details are as follows:
Phone: 1300 052 847
Mail: Privacy Officer,